Custom Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Review of Wholesale Portal

So they say there is all kinds of money to be made on eBay. I decided to do a little surfing and to my surprise it seems there are over 1,001 views on how to accomplish this. I set out to find one of the best ways to make money through eBay and put it to the test.

After sifting through a ton of scams I came upon Wholesale-Portal. This is a site that has access Access to over 1,500,000 wholesale products, dropshippers & liquidators. You can buy top designer products at 90% discount and sell them on eBay, your website, local flea markets etc, for huge profits. If you choose, you also can get a web site preloaded with 150 products & Google Adsense!

The beauty that I found in this program is that no money comes out of your pocket up front! That's right, you find the item you wish to list, and sell it. Your buyer pays you the retail price, you pay the wholesale price and have the item shipped to the buyer. Pretty easy!

I also liked the fact that Wholesale-Portal offered me sign-up bonuses. I like to be bribed! Here's what I got: access to paid surveys online, paid emails online, four eBay software downloads including Turbo Lister which will allow you to list multiple items and upload to eBay in bulk. It is an amazing product in itself. If you've ever done any eBay listings you know it takes quite a bit of time time to upload items and list them individually. They also offer a $50 weekly bonus to the highest earning affiliate.

Wholesale-Portal has a very good site video that explains how everything works in great detail. I found that everything works pretty much like the video says.

If you are looking to buy and sell on eBay and make extra money, I'd certainly recommend this site. Very easy to use!

View the site video: copy & paste this URL into your web browser
https://paydotcom.com/r/10459/lcrafton/20349061/

You can also view it on my website for stay at home moms under the "Products" section.

http://www.stayathomemomsunite.com

1 comment:

nickysam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.