Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Letters for Kids: Create a Memory To Last A Lifetime!

I wanted to do something that meant something. Confusing, isn't it?! However, it is so true. I wanted a business. I wanted to enjoy waking up every morning, working from home and loving my business. I wanted to give something back to the world. After much soul searching, Letters For Kids was born.

What better way can I give back to the world than providing happiness to a child. Letters For Kids provides character letters made personally for each individual child.

Imagine the look on your child’s face when he/she receives a personalized letter addressed to them in the mailbox from their favorite seasonal character like; Santa, Rudolph, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, A Friendly Ghost and more!

The memories we create now in our child’s lives are ones that will last forever. Your child's magical belief only happens once in a lifetime...start a family tradition now with these wonderfully presented Letters for Kids.

I am a Christian mother of 3 children myself and I treasure every memory I make with them!

If you do not see a character your child would love to write to or receive a letter from - EMAIL ME with details. I'd love to help make a special wish come true for any child! Your child’s wish is my enjoyment! How about a letter from Ariel, Cinderella, Dora or Spongebob?!

I can remember years ago attending a little girl's birthday party. Her theme was her beloved Princess Aeriel. She loved princess Ariel so very much. I can only imagine now what my business could have meant to her. Picture her opening gifts at her party and mom presenting her with a letter she had just gotten from the mailbox...yes, a letter from Ariel wishing her a very happy birthday. Not only that, Ariel would have gone on to mention special things about the child that would surely have lit up her face!

I can remember when my children were five and six how they loved Woody & Buzz from Toy Story. How fun it would have been to have them write a letter to either Woody or Buzz and have a personalized response come back to them in their own mailbox. I can say without a doubt, it would have not only made their day but their year!

Have your child write to their favorite character – mail me the letter and I’ll write back! Imagine their surprise and the magic of that moment!

The response I have received to "Letters For Kids" has been humbly overwhelming!

I hope to share in the magic and memory making with you and your family!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me. I'm having a little glitch with the email on my website so for now, email me at Email Letters For Kids

God Bless!

Laurie Crafton
Letters For Kids
Email: lettersforkidz@gmail.com (Note the spelling: kidz)

1 comment:

SimplyBillie said...

I used to do this... for fun, not business. Everyone loved it, though. I imagine some people could have a lot of fun running this sort of business.