Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2008

LIFE CAN KNOCK YOU DOWN

Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks. Had a little set back. I went into the hospital a couple of weeks ago for a kidney stone (more pain than I have ever experienced in my entire life!!!!) Well, they over medicated me and stopped my heart so I spent the next 2 days on life support not knowing the world was even turning! The next five days after that were spent in ICU and the next 4 days on a regular patient's floor. Whew! So, it's been a rough couple of weeks. But God is so good!!! I'm alive & well to tell that story!

On another brighter note, my Team GDI Pro business kept on working while I couldn't! 4 more people signed up while I was in the hospital! That qualifies me for my first $100 bonus!

Well I'm still very tired and weak but wanted to post since I had not in a while. As always you can email me for more information on TeamGDIPro or instant message me or visit our prospect room or site.

Til next time I'm recovering and continue to Make Money for Us!

Laurie
craft5mac@yahoo.com
Yahoo IM: craft5mac
skype: laurie.crafton
GDI Prospect room: www.gdichat2.com

No comments: