Custom Search

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP WITH TEAM GDI PRO!

Well it's been about 3 weeks now since I started with Team GDI Pro. I LOVE this Team! Everybody is so helpful!

Let's get down to some stats. At the end of about 14 days, I still just had 3 prospects, not sign-ups. I was telling everyone on the Team how down I was because I kept hearing all of their success stories. Everyone gave me 100% support!

Well guys....it turns out that me not getting sign-ups like everyone else was a fluke!!! (Leave it to me to be the fluke!) I was submitted free advertising TEXT ads advertising my Team GDI Pro links and little did I know that the sites to which I was submitted ads were turning my TEXT ads into HTML ads. Well...little did I know there were embedded links in the TEXT ad I was using. Usually in just plain text, you can't click links. Well, when I submitted my Text ads the advertisers were switching my TEXT ads into HTML. So, are you ready for this??? FOR TWO WEEKS I WAS ADVERTISING THE OWNER OF TEAM GDI PRO'S ADVERTISING LINKS!!!! Yes I was doing totally FREE advertising for someone else for two weeks! Ugh!

Okay, good news.....this past week I was able to correct all those bad links and start advertising for MYSELF!!!!! I got 3 sign-ups in one week. Woo-hoo !!!

System works!!! (As long as you check all your links....even TEXT links!)

So now I have 3 sign-ups in one week. For every 5 I get in a week (which I will thanks to my FREE advertising and the FREE advertising the TEAM is doing for me) I will receive $100 bonus. That should be next week. Pretty sweet, huh?!!

As always I'll keep you updated as I continue to try and Make Money For Us!

Feel free to contact me or check out my AMAZING TEAM GDI PRO!!!

Laurie
craft5mac@yahoo.com
http://www.TeamGDIPro.com/makingmoneytogether

No comments: