Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

Stay At Home Moms Unite!

So I found the work from home job that I love which is ChaCha. I work when I want, where I want. My time is very flexible.

With that said, I want to share a little more with you.

I have a long history of helping other women. I feel I've been called to do more.

With that said, I've created a website called....."Stay At Home Moms Unite!" It has truly been my Labor of Love for many months.

Whether it be stay at home moms.....moms to be that are thinking about staying at home.....or those that have retired.....staying at home can be a big decision!

The website I have created is to provide stay at home moms with choices. I've researched legitimate work from home jobs and I've experienced many scams as well. Hopefully my knowledge is your gain.

I've tried to include lots of free stuff....downloads on Women & Money.....A Freebie section for everything from diapers to grocery coupons.

It is still a "work in progress" as I'm adding more sections and articles so bookmark me and checkback often!

Even if this website isn't specifically for you, I ask that you share it with your family & friends that you know who may be in this situation of deciding whether to stay at home or continue to work. I only wish all of this information had been available to me many years ago. However, looking ahead to the future....I hope others can prosper from what my website has to offer.

Please help spread the word.....

I welcome any and all suggestions!

Wishing you all the best,

Laurie Crafton

Load this URL into your browser: http://www.stayathomemomsunite.com
or click on the link above in the right column.

email me at: contactus@stayathomemomsunite.com

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."
- Philippians 4:13

No comments: