Custom Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

UPDATE ON MY NEW WORK FROM HOME BUSINESS

So, if you have been following me, you know that I have found this great opportunity with this great team, Team GDI Pro. I have been with them about 9 days now. I was told I would get FREE advertising and 24/7 support. All of that has held true. The Team is advertising for me as well as for themselves and I am getting FREE traffic to my site via Safelists and Traffic Exchanges. I have found the Safelists are working better for me and are a little easier to follow.

So far I have gotten 2 prospects. Not 2 signups, but 2 prospects. Some on the team get 1 prospect a day, some get 5 a week, some get 3 a week. It's all in how much you want to work the system.....I want money so I'm working the system HARD. I had been down in the dumps until I logged in today. The first day I have gotten prospects and I had 2 there. I have contacted them and am awaiting to see if they follow through to signing up.

This is my thought. I'm sending out 200,000 plus ads a day (easy to do, don't freak out). No one has time to read their emails everyday so some of these ads may not get read today, tomorrow, maybe not even this week but they will get read. If someone's interest is peaked, they will fill out my form and become a prospect. I take over from there with our wonderful Team and it's 24/7 support. I can send them to a chat room where someone from our Team is always there 24/7 to answer questions even if i'm not. Everyone on this team are so friendly and helpful.

So, the Team claims that the system works and if we work the system the potential is $10,000 a month by 3 months. Yes there is FREE advertising but you've got to work the system as well and do your own FREE advertising. So, no money yet but I remain VERY optimistic. I'll explain the income opportunity in my next post.

Until then I continue trying to Make Money For Us!!

Laurie

No comments: