Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2008

DEATH OF A SPIDERWEB

If you will go back to the beginning of my Blog, I told you that you were coming along with me on this adventure of finding legitimate work at home opportunities. I knew it would be a wild ride. I tried so hard to make The Spiderweb System work. My Guru Techie friends tried so hard to make The SpiderWeb System work. We advertised, did free traffic, bought traffic, etc. It just didn't work. Yes, it is still in Beta but for us, it just didn't work. Now I know the founder is making tons of money off of it because of all the people signing up for it. Yeah for him! But, not for us. So, this is a Eulogy to The SpiderWeb System. It was a good ride and I did learn a lot about marketing and doing things Free because we are all about Free on this Blog. So for that, I tip my hat to you little SpiderWeb.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!!!!!!!! I have moved on to bigger, better and more lucrative things!!!! Stay tuned!! I know you hate when I do that. If you can't wait, click on the bright yellow link on my Blog home page that says "GDI Reps Shocked."

Until then, I continue to try to Make Money For Us !!!

Laurie

No comments: