Custom Search

Friday, May 16, 2008

Let's Take a Look At Some At Home Opportunities That I Know Work...(Update! No Longer Promoting SpiderWeb)

Okay, today I'm going to let you pick my brain and the extensive research that I have done on Making Money From Home except I'm going to be the one picking it for you. If that made any sense to you at all.....


We've talked about The SpiderWebSystem:

A Viral System that sets you up step by step to make 12 streams of income all from their one site. I am getting referrals for this system and it is still in Beta. All the Tekie gurus say this one should work and take off like crazy: (it didn't)



pany that hasn't been around that long which you can still get into before it is plastered everywhere is Global Domains International or GDI. Basically you are signing up here and getting two things for only $10.00 a month. First you are getting your own Web Domain name for your business and you are getting web hosting to go along with that. At first people were telling me well I can go elsewhere and get a domain name for less than $10.00. Yes you can but NOT with web hosting included!!! I love having my own domain name and website!! The second part of GDI is a business opportunity. It runs 5 tiers deep. For everyone you sign up you get a $1.00 and for everyone the people underneath you sign up they get a $1.00 and you also get a $1.00 off them. Doesn't sound like much? Well that's what I thought too but remember, I'm doing several things at once from home and each one is pretty much runnning itself including GDI. I refer people to GDI, they take care of the rest. I sign up for SpiderWebSystem, Spidey refers people there and they take care of the rest. I do nothing except market with my mouth and through forums and my Blog. GDI gives you all the tools you need to market GDI but the best tool is your mouth and spreading the word on what a great deal it is. Sure you can buy traffic or do traffic exchanges but for now as I have said in the past, I'm working on doing this FREE to see how far I get with that. If you prefer to only market GDI then here is the link: http://www.TeamGDIPro.com/makingmoneytogether. For every one week span, GDI runs a bonus....if you refer 5 people to GDI and then sign up, you get $100 bonus. That goes on every week. So, if you refer 5 this week you get $100. If next week you refer 5 again, you got it....another $100.00. Pretty sweet!



Next I found a place where we can pick up some FREE advertising for our new businesses!!! This is called Hits2u. Here is the skinney on this place. You follow a link and you can do one of 2 things on this site. You can pay them and they will point traffic to your site or you can get the advertising FREE. Ya'll know I'm all about FREE!!! They will ask you to sign up for 2 things and then they will give you 365 days of free traffic. No. 1 thing they will want you to do is go and sign up for GDI, Global Domains International. Guess what??!! You are already a member so all you do is provide them with your GDI ID # so they can verify that....that one was free. Second thing they will want you to do is sign up to get "My Power Mall".....sign up....IT'S FREE!!! Okay, you completed their criteria to have 365 days of free advertising! The Power Mall allows you to have your own mall with over 1,000 name brand stores and receive a discount off all your shopping and/or you can choose to also make that a business (which I did because it was FREE) and you can get a discount and for everyone you refer to your mall and they sign up for their FREE mall, your discount grows and they also get a discount on their shopping!!! Whew!!!

Here are you some links. If you want to go through the free advertising then go to Hits2u. http://www.hits2u.com/?570415 If you are not interested in FREE web advertising and you think you just might want to investigate the My Power Mall then here ya go: To make it a business click on http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/133367 To just shop and get a discount, click on http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/133367



Remember.....if you are in this for the long run (and if you stay at home you obviously are) these are not get rich quick schemes. These are opportunities that will legitimately work but you are also going to have to put in some work. Like I said, at this point I'm looking for FREE ways to make them work. That's not saying I won't switch to Paying for ways to make it work. However, for now, this is the path I am choosing. You may choose to jump right in and pay for traffic and start getting people through your systems and that is perfectly fine if you have the money to spend.



I'd love to hear from anyone that is in any of these systems or is thinking about getting into these systems. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at craft5mac@yahoo.com.



Until Next Time, I'm Laurie always trying to.....Make Money for Us

No comments: