Custom Search

Monday, May 26, 2008

A NEW DAY FOR ME WITH GLOBAL DOMAINS ITERNATIONAL

I sure hope everyone checks back today because you are going to want a piece of this pie!

If you've been keeping up, you know that I have been on a search for legitimate AND profitable work from home opportunities. You also know that I killed the SpiderWeb System.

I had kept my GDI (Global Domains International) business. Though i didn't know why.....2 leads in 3 weeks, argh!!! It seemed I had hit yet another roadblock. Until I came across this posting in a forum I belong to:

My name is Patrick Berkhan and I am the founder of TeamGDIPro. We are an experienced group of network and internet marketers who are activelypromoting GDI using the PIF (Pay It Forward) System. With our system, you can realistically start making $10,000 per month within 90 days. That sounds crazy, right? I thought the same until I watched the PIF Movie.

http://www.teamgdipro.com/makingmoneytogether

I joined Team GDI Pro for the following reasons...

* My sponsor actually called me when I signed up.
* Everyone on the team gets free TARGETED traffic.
* Your sponsor pays your first month.
* We have daily training and support.
* We have a private discussion forum and conference room.
* My sponsor returns my calls.

http://www.teamgdipro.com/makingmoneytogether

Now, let me be frank with you. You're welcome to join our team regardlessof your level of experience. However, if you're not willing to devote 30 minutes a day to this business, then we don't want you on our team (sorry).

Ready to join our team? Follow the link below.

http://www.teamgdipro.com/makingmoneytogether

If you have any questions, visit our live chat open 24/7

http://www.teamgdipro.com/makingmoneytogether

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Patrick Berkhan

I sat back after I read that and said....."that does sound crazy." Then my brain took over and said....."what if it is for real Laurie." Well, I had tried everything else, right?

So here I went again, I gave up my first GDI account and followed the links above.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!!!!

No wonder I could never make it on the internet in any of these other opportunities! I WAS TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!!!

This Team GDI Pro is exactly what Patrick said it was....it is a Team dedicated to each other! You have direct contact with your Upline as well as everyone elses' help on the team via Live on line chat support!

There is also a "prospects" chat room that is LIVE and available 24/7. Anyone that is interested in this Team can go to www.gdichat2.com and see what this buzz is all about. You can ask questions, get immediate answers or just sit back and read what all the other prospects are getting answers to. How amazing is all of this!

So, as Patrick promised...in my first couple of days my upline has contacted me and I am in constant contact with her, I am getting targetted traffic from my team mates, my sponser will pay my first month, only $10 !!!, and I'm getting training at my fingertips 24/7 !!!! I got it all!

One thing I do want to stress is exactly what Patrick said....if you are not willing to devote at least 30 mintues a day to this business, it's just not for you. Yes, you are getting targetted leads from your team mates but you've got to get your GDI ad out there on the net as well and this TEAM provides you with ALL the tools and training that you will need to do that. You DO NOT have to have any prior experience!!!!

Don't do like I have done before and sit back and say.."there is no way that will work." Instead say, "what if it does?"

Go ahead, click on one of the links above! It won't sign you up immediately or commit you to anything. It will just explain the system and make you see the light as it did for me!

I'll also keep you posted on how it is working for me.

As always I'm continuing to look for the best way to Make Money For Us!!!

Laurie

No comments: