Custom Search

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Don't Leave Your Fate In The Hands Of Others!!! (Update! No Longer Promoting SpiderWeb)

Hello all. We got a temporary fix to the server situation so I'm moving forward again (as opposed to sitting still).

I have so much faith in the SpiderWebSystem. With this system you are suppose to go through the detailed tutorials and set all 12 streams of income up just as you are told and then sit back and wait for the system to get "hits" off the internet..........I CAN'T SIT BACK AND PUT MY FATE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HANDS!!!! I just can't do it! I previously told you that I wasn't putting all my eggs in one basket. I have several home based businesses that I run. Took me a long time to find legit ones but I did. Also, I am marketing my businesses also myself as well as letting the system do it. I'm posting in forums that I am a member of (no spamming). I just search threads by key words such as "stay at home" or "home based business" or things like that. I go in, see what they are talking about and then start putting in my 2 cents worth into the conversation. Eventually the opportunity ALWAYS comes up that I'm able to share what I do! I'm able to share that info and provide value to the conversation.....all without having spammed anyone....I HATE SPAM!!! You can also always start with your family and friends. Just don't overburden them with new ideas all the time. Even family can get sick of each other!!! I'm going to list some links here to the businesses I run out of my home. Feel free to contact me either via email: craft5mac@yahoo.com or via IM: Yahoo is craft5mac and Aim(AOL) is craft5mac2. I would say always start with the free marketing tools before you go into spending money. I'll get into buying traffic and trading for traffic to your sight in a future posting. Check the links out and decide for yourself!

These are all done in your spare time at your computer.

This is a FREE opportunity to earn 12 streams of income from one site.


This one is a very easy site to make a little extra money. Actually it is one of the streams from the one listed above but you can do just this one if you wanted to. It is called Global Domains International.

Http://www.TeamGDIPro.com/MakingMoneyTogether


Hits2u.com

Free traffic director (must also sign up for Global Domains International but if you go through the SpiderWebSystem you will already be signed up. You will also have to sign up for My Shopping Mall but this is also FREE) Here is the link for Hits2u.com NOTE: if you do not want to sign up with Global Domains International, you can still get FREE advertising credits on this site!

http://www.hits2u.com/?570415

No comments: