Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

KNOWING WHEN TO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET

Well my friends let's review the title of this Blog.....Knowing When To Not Put All of Your Eggs In One Basket.....Though I stand by the SpiderWeb System and it's "potential," the creators just haven't worked all the bugs out of the system yet. I don't have very many referrals coming in at all. So, until they can fix that, I'm going to work with a couple of my other "eggs." Global Domains, International or GDI http://www.TeamGDIPro.com/MakingMoneyTogether and My Power Mall.

As I have discussed before, GDI allows you to get a domain name of your choosing and they also host the web service for only $10.00. So if you have a jewelry business or any other kind of business you can get the name you want and set up a web page or GDI will set it up for you at NO additional charge. In addition to these perks, for every person that you refer to GDI and they sign up for a domain, GDI will pay you $1.00 a month. Doesn't sound like much, huh?! Well, that's what I thought too but they do offer other bonuses. For example, get 5 people referred and signed up within a week and you get $100 bonus for that week. This is repeatable for as many times as you can do this week after week. So you have your domain name running your own business and the revenue fro GDI could be just a perk for you. Or, you could make the referring process of friends, family and others your job and make the $1.00 off each successful referral and the $100 per week bonus for five successful referrals. It's all up to you!!! As with any other business or opportunity, the more work you put into it the more you will get out of it. Use some of my other marketing suggestions that I have previously posted in my Blog for building Free traffic. Of course there are always ways to pay for your traffic as well.

Moving on to My Power Mall. This is an opportunity/website that has truly impressed me from a business standpoint as well as a moral standpoint. You can either use this website for yourself and receive shopping discounts on all the things you currently buy or as is also with GDI above, you can also build some residual revenue through the My Power Mall opportunity. You can access this site through a couple of different links. To use as a mall click on http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/133367 To use as a business click on http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/133367 You don't have to make your decision right now on which way you want to go, just click on either one and listen to the short presentations and then you will have the opportunity to decide which route is better for you.

I mentioned that I also liked this site from a moral standpoint. They support several charities and have special offers and links that enables all users to support these charities as well. There is a lot more info on this on their site.

With My Power Mall, you are able to give a mall away FREE which is always enticing to people you are trying to get into the system. Just like myself, I logged into the system through someone's link and signed up for a mall for free! I love FREE!!!!! You too can do the same. They have certificates and business cards and all kinds of marketing emails wherein you are GIVING malls away!!! For everyone that signs up for their FREE mall, just like GDI, above, you are going to earn money off of everything they purchase up to 9 tiers deep!!!! So, while you are buying things you would purchase everyday, you are receiving a discount on these items and the people under you that are buying items that they would purchase everyday, they are building revenue for you!!! This can be HUGE!!! Especially if you market this with full force and GIVE those FREE malls away!!!!

As always, I'm looking to Make Money For Us!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at craft5mac@yahoo.com. Otherwise, click away and see what awesome opportunities these are. Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned this but these are also fun to do!!!

God Bless For Now!!

Laurie

No comments: