Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WORK FROM HOME SCAMS...STAY AWAY!!!

I've previously highlighted some of the work from home business opportunities that do work now let's list some that you should, by all means, STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!

* Anything involving stuffing envelopes
* Anything involving assembling toys from home
* Anything involving a big up front payment
* Any company who's ad does not come right out and say what it is
* Typing/Data Entry from home
* Payment Processors
* Gifting Programs/Chain Letters involving money
* E-mail get rich schemes you might receive
* Medical Billing
* Pyramid Schemes - These are illegal. A lot of people think most MLM or Multi-Level-Marketing opportunities are also schemes. This is not necessarily so. The difference in a Pyramid Scheme and legal MLM is a Pyramid deals in only money to advance levels. A MLM involves the distribution of a product like a few of the ones I am involved in. Let's take for example Global Domains International www.TeamGDIPro.com/makingmoneytogether This is a program that you can get a domain name and web hosting for only $10!!! If you also want a business opportunity out of this program then there is a multi-level-marketing aspect as well to GDI. It is legal. I am offering a product. For everyone that wants my product I make $1.00 a month. For everyone that I sell the product to and then they turn around and sell it, I still make a $1.00 off of and so does that new person. It goes on and on 5 levels deep. But it is profitable and legal because I am offering a product.

Don't just go by what I say, you can always have your opportunity checked out.

* Better Business Bureau
* Federal Trade Commission
* Local Attorney General's Office
* Get References. That is how I came to make this Blog. I was sick of hitting brick walls and scams at every opportunity I tried!

Never pay by check. Never pay by Debit Card. Use your Credit Card. It is protected better than any of the other options!

Remember...if it smells fishy.....it probably is!!!!

If you enjoy my posts, please feel free to comment! If you want to chat or have comments, you may post them or email me at craft5mac@yahoo.com

I'm Laurie and I'll continue Making Money For Us

No comments: